22 Pilgrims Way, Reigate
Full House refurbishment
- Full House refurbishment to include.
- Third floor added with 50 degree pitch, formed using Steel frames and oak beams to give a free open and gabled roof space the entire width and depth of the house.
- Hand-made tiled roof covering with four aluminium flush fitting automated roof-lights.
- Extended and refurbished chimneys.
- Copper guttering and downpipes throughout.
- Oak three storey brake front entrance.
- 20 foot rear gable oak window.
- External walls insulated and rendered using Baumit system.
- Oak windows with Natural stone cills.
- Automist sprinkler system to enable open plan design to Ground floor.
- Rako RF controlled lighting system.
- Ground and first floor areas remodelled to include new steels, doors, cornice, skirting, plastering, tiling, staircase and bathroom upgrades, decoration.
- New spiral open plan Oak staircase to be installed shortly.
- Rear extension to be started shortly.