Complete refurbishment of large Victorian building, works include.
- Double storey side extension to match original details.
- Contemporary rear extension with 65 square meter floating roof supported by two steel posts.
- Heating and hot water system with RF controllers, whole house filtration, Victorian cast iron rads.
- New timber mouldings made to match existing throughout.
- External walls and the entire basement waterproofed using a breathable tanking sheet, insulated and plastered.
- Remainder of walls and ceilings re-plastered.
- New cornice to all areas.
- New Bathrooms and Kitchen.
- Windows and doors replaced including internal panelling and mouldings, all to match existing.
- External render using a 4 coat Lime based system with synthetic reinforcing mesh.
- Complete rewire.
- Floor finishes throughout.
- Full decoration.
This building was completely derelict, no plaster, mouldings, cornice or windows remained.